Read Full Magazines at Mygazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Read Full Magazines at Mygazines

I only read a couple computer magazines on a regular basis and other magazines only when I have to go to meet a doctor who usually have heaps of them lying around in the waiting room. Still I know lots of people who read magazines, lots of them, on a regular basis. Women really seem to like those women magazines that talk about diets, fashion and celebrities.
If you like magazines you will love the Mygazines website. I first was not sure what to expect from that website until I opened a test magazine only to find out that it was the full version of the magazine in good quality.
With Mygazines users get free access to a large collection of popular magazines. If you check the Computers & Internets category you find many well known publications like PC World, Macworld or PC Gamer but there are other categories like Women's Interests and Childrens & Teens that cater to different audiences.
If you take a closer look at the games subcategory you find the August 2008 issues of many popular game magazines. Not only PC Gamer but also Game Informer, GamePro, Electronic Gaming Monthly, DPad and Total PC Gaming, some even with backissues.
You find so many magazines at that website that you could probably waste a whole month just reading all the currently available ones only to start over at the beginning of next month with the new issues being published there.
Did I mention that it is completely free and that everyone, including guests, can view all magazines on that website ?
The website makes use of a family filter that hides adult content from guests. Only registered users can disable the adult filter to view magazines suited for adults only. For the sake of this article I registered at the website and turned the family filter off to find lots of men's magazines in the men's interest category: Penthouse, High Society and Voluptuous to name a few.
Far more interesting is the option to receive notifications when a new magazine is published. The user can select a category, subcategory, keywords or magazine titles plus some additional information like a date range.
I'm not sure how long this site will be up but it is definitely amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom