question about youtube playlists

bigdan

Daemon Poster
I've been having trouble googling this I guess because of the ambiguous terms.

When you add a video to a playlist on youtube I believe there's a way you can add a comment to the video for your own purposes. For example when I added a video to one of my playlists I summarized what the point of it was and which was the essential timestamps in there. I do have at least one video in my playlist like that, so I know its possible. However I cant figure out how to do so. And even when I open the relevant video I dont see that comment, its only when I go to the playlist and see all the videos that I see it.

Can anyone advise?

All I can say is this, make sure your videos or playlist is accessible to the public and not private.
Make sure google, yahoo, bing or any other search engine can spider it soon and make it viewable to all people.
If you still need help, ask youtube administrators, they should be able to tell you what you need to do.

Last edited:
thanks mike. why would it being spider-able be related?

Whatever you upload to youtube and make viewable you want to make sure any search engine can pick it up easily with the right content.

I've had that problem a few times in the past where stuff was wrong and it was not related to my computer doing this. :/

Good luck with youtube.

Whatever you upload to youtube and make viewable you want to make sure any search engine can pick it up easily with the right content.

Why exactly? The point of playlists for me is to be able to easily access the stuff I need.

Why exactly? The point of playlists for me is to be able to easily access the stuff I need.

Have you contacted youtube administrators like I asked and see if they could clarify a few things you wanting to do ?

Not trying to be rude, but maybe anybody here at TF.com may not have a clear answer for you.

Good luck with your playlist issue.

Have you contacted youtube administrators like I asked and see if they could clarify a few things you wanting to do ?

Not trying to be rude, but maybe anybody here at TF.com may not have a clear answer for you.

Good luck with your playlist issue.

ahh yes i'd forgotten to. thanks for the reminder. :)

Back
Top Bottom