Primus- Winona's Big Brown Beaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea.....thanks a LOT!!! Now instead of doing work, I'm watch YouTube videoes of Victor Wooten! :) LOL

YouTube - Victor Wooten Bass Solo

During a festival at Wilmer's Park in Maryland, I witnessed Victor doing a bass solo and a back flip (NOT KIDDING) at the same time without missing a note....that man is incredible on bass.

I find it funny that their "BEST OF" album is called "They Can't All Be Zingers: The Best of Primus" LOL

It reminds me of a bumper sticker that they sold back in the early '90s that said "Primus Sucks" LOL (I had one on my car.....)

mikesgroovin said:
You ever get around to peeking into one of them?
Nah. I can't afford the tickets and I really have grown attached to air conditioning. ;)

Bonneroo always turns out to be a very wild ride, though. Lots of illegal substances being passed around. There is usually one person to die there each year, for whatever reasons.

But I would love to go one year. A local radio station is giving away passes and camping gear for it. I mentioned it on Vent one night... Switch probably remembers it, the classic rock station. Here's a liunk to it... they stream 24/7:
KZ106 | Chattanooga's Classic Rock Station // KZ106.com

Yea primus is quite a unique band aren't they.

I loved the way they made the band look like fake plastic cowboys, some how that just adds that to there coolness....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom