Potentially the longest thread in history...

On another note I am also thinking of getting the new Motorola Moto G 2015 to replace my moto E 1st generation

Looks to be a very nice phone. Check out the Asus Zenfone 2 as well. I did a review on mine.

Looks to be a very nice phone. Check out the Asus Zenfone 2 as well. I did a review on mine.

I was thinking about the zenfone 2 before the new moto G released. Now in comparison I am hearing that the zenfone 2 has a lot of non uninstallable bloatware whereas the moto G has only a few moto apps that are actually useful. I am a little skeptical about the water resistance it is claiming though because from what I can see there is nothing covering the usb port and headphone jack.

While I like my M7, I've had it for over 2 years now and the battery is playing up. Will be upgrading to the OnePlus Two when I can get an invite.

Was hoping they would send out invites to my friends who got the One on release.

I'll probably either wait for the M10 to release and get an M9 used or just get an M8 - depends on when I feel like getting a new phone.

Gotta stick with used phones since I'm grandfathered in on VZW Unlimited...so I basically can't get go do an upgrade through a store - just gotta buy 3rd party and swap SIMs.

Back
Top Bottom