Potentially the longest thread in history...

Pic of a local animal hospital's sign. Someone definitely has my kind of sense of humor.

Attachments

• 11267103_1002185589816450_2575391273221292688_n.jpg
    11267103_1002185589816450_2575391273221292688_n.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 15
Re: Today I have...

If I don't know or can't find the price I don't put it in the basket, period. Call me a cheap f***er but that's me. Even if I can afford it I will still pass if I feel the price is more than I think it should be.

Like the phone I want. I could buy it from several different sources but just because I usually use one over the others doesn't mean I will pay an extra $100 for the privilege of buying through them. A new phone is a new phone and I am only loyal as long as it makes sense for my billfold.

To be fair it was over a kilo of good quality lamb. Just finished my meal, it fed 2 of us with plenty to spare and tasted great. So quite happy I got it.

If I don't know or can't find the price I don't put it in the basket, period. Call me a cheap f***er but that's me.Even if I can afford it I will still pass if I feel the price is more than I think it should be.

Like the phone I want. I could buy it from several different sources but just because I usually use one over the others doesn't mean I will pay an extra $100 for the privilege of buying through them. A new phone is a new phone and I am only loyal as long as it makes sense for my billfold.

I had to Log In to comment. I just LoL'd hard at this. Such honesty and so straight forward. ROFL ..

TIL don't just randomly grab stuff off the shelf at Waitrose and put it in your basket. I saw some slow cooked New Zealand lamb that looked nice, so I put it in my basket. Expected it to be about $10 to $12. MFW I get to the checkout and it's $25 :omg:

I guess that's what you get for shopping at the premium high end supermarkets :p

Yeah, lol, that's why I never shop at Waitrose. I think my parents do sometimes but I just stick to Asda or tesco, occasionally Sainsburys. Doesn't make that much difference to me, it's a lot cheaper and still tastes good.

If the Your Recently Viewed Items list on the bottom of NewEgg's homepage is showing the correct pricing then the US versions of the Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML will be $199.99 for the 16GB model and $299.99 for the 64GB model. They have no mention of a 32GB model. I am on auto-notification for the black, red, and silver 64GB models and will take whichever I can get upon release.

Since I was able to sell my old phone I am putting that with the moneys contributed by my wife, my MIL, and my mom and should be able to swing that. I have a whole list of cases/accessories that I am going to order for it off of Amazon; it was either Amazon or eBay and I trust Amazon more plus I have some Amazon gift cards that I can use.

If anyone else is interested Asus is going to livestream the announcement tomorrow. It is at 1pm Eastern and can be see here.

No change. But I didn't expect it on this one.

I am surprised that anyone else here even knows who Clark Howard is, though. I catch him on WSB out of Atlanta, his home station.

Today has been a shitful shit day....

4:00AM, barely miss dear, in process the passenger side axle busts, and I blow the brake lines for the front of my car avoiding said deer.... I would have been better off to have plowed into it.

10:00AM Get to Monticello to take care of work at a graveyard and re-paint my fathers flagpole... It's pouring rain non-stop, give up on paint and hang new flag for his grave.

12:20PM Get home, mother has left, I see the garage door is off track, happens on occasions... Get inside... Discover the door is beyond ****ed...
4b8812cb48ea87b665b0fa9befb3880c.jpg

0e35e998de87b3ee129636a9b40e4e6c.jpg

So, can't work on my car till that's fixed... yay me?

That door looks f...up, but you can get new bearings/rollers at most of those big box hardware stores, and re-align the door. It'll take some time but hey,.... it's for your parents home so you probably owe it to them anyway. I've dodged a few deer before too...and it sux, they say it's better to hit the deer..... I'm still not so convinced on that idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom