Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Pretty much the reason why most people with long hair cut it :)

My hair goes to the bottom of my shoulder blades, but I put it up into a bun most of the time. Hopefully when I do go to get a job they won't mind it, however, I'm guessing it will have to be cut.

I don't think there is a motorcycle I don't like. I however stay away from crotch rocket because I would probably try to use it like I shouldn't. Good way to get dead fast LOL. I'll stick to cruisers.
My toy is a 1100
IMG_0709sm.jpg
You can get dead just as easily on any kind of bike. It's why I stray away from them in general.

Today I had issues with Tapatalk servers or some shit. So I guess the only time I'll be frequenting the boards is once during the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends.

True but much less so from what I do, at 200 mph a fart could take you down lol oh and on a bike one of the BIG rules you MUST follow..... NEVER trust a fart!!!!!!

Last edited:

Just read about Oculus's new hire, Mary Lou Jepsen, in charge of developing custom display for Oculus. I was like 'Who dat ?'. So I Googled her. Turns out, beast mode activated!

Jepsen is also one of the worlds top consumer electronics / IT hardware architects known for incorporating novel screen and optical designs into her products that ship quickly and at scale

Mary Lou joined Google X in 2013. Her title is “Head of the Display Division”.[33]

The Wall Street Journal reports that among her projects there she is creating Google Lego TV : displays composed of smaller screens that plug together like Legos to create a seamless image and "live walls" or virtual reality without wearing anything on your face or body.

At OLPC, notably, Jepsen invented the laptop's sunlight-readable display technology and co-invented its ultra-low power management system - and - has transformed these inventions into high volume mass production rapidly. The XO laptop is the lowest-power laptop ever made, and the most environmentally friendly laptop ever made. The laptop can sustain 5 foot drops, is mesh networked extending the reach of the network by letting signals hop from laptop to laptop

epsen helped pioneer single-panel field sequential projection display systems,[11] co-founding Microdisplay, the first company whose sole effort was the development of tiny displays, in 1995. There she served as its chief technology officer through 2003.[12] In the late 1990s and early 2000s she pioneered products as diverse as head mounted displays, wrist-watch video, mobile phones, rear-projection tvs and monitors, front projectors and even telecom cross-bar switches.

tl;dr Worked for Google X, Intel, developed pretty much an entire laptop and custom display tech herself, created first holographic displays, is one of the worlds top display scientists.

I fully expect the 2nd or 3rd consumer Rift to have some god like display tech.

So I've not paid much attention to the Internet the past 2 or so months because I've had my own issues going on. So I'd read tech news at work but that's about it. Barely any Facebook, no news, ect. Just hearing about Jade Helm, FEMA domes, and recently 5 Walmart stores shutting down without warning. I also heard some dumb crap about a meteor hitting? Idk man. Wtf is going on around here.

Sent from my D6616

So I've not paid much attention to the Internet the past 2 or so months because I've had my own issues going on. So I'd read tech news at work but that's about it. Barely any Facebook, no news, ect. Just hearing about Jade Helm, FEMA domes, and recently 5 Walmart stores shutting down without warning. I also heard some dumb crap about a meteor hitting? Idk man. Wtf is going on around here.

Sent from my D6616

Never heard of this. Googled it. Still no idea what it is. Some ****ed up military experiment / martial law crap or something ?

Meanwhile in the UK I couldn't even reliably tell you our military exist. I havn't seen a helo fly by, tank, truck or anything for YEARS. :lol:

Actually that's a lie, I did see a jet flying low through the welsh mountains which was pretty cool about 2 years ago. But it was probably Russian. I think there are more Russian military planes in UK airspace than British ones. Seems to be in the news every other day.

Last edited:

It's basically military operations on US soil, and at the same time near these locations FEMA is building some new dome like structures for no real reason.

My friends always called me a nut, but these days, they are wondering, "What the ****ing hell is going on?" and are starting to really question what the US Gov is upto, especially since certain massive piles of documents have been released.

It's basically military operations on US soil, and at the same time near these locations FEMA is building some new dome like structures for no real reason.

My friends always called me a nut, but these days, they are wondering, "What the ****ing hell is going on?" and are starting to really question what the US Gov is upto, especially since certain massive piles of documents have been released.
I was going to off it as conspiracy jet fuel crap, except our governor just issued the Texas Guard to keep an eye on all US Military activities. I have a feeling this isn't going to go well in the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom