Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Home from seeing The Avengers with my daughter. I will most definitely be buying the movie. It's the best I have seen is a very, very long time. I still think they should have went with two other heroes besides Black Widow and Hawkeye, but it was still killer.

This and the poor "blue collars" keeps voting and supporting the ones that **** them over the most.... !*******es!

This. I will never understand people.. I make enough money, and would GLADLY pay more taxes. It's how our tax system SHOULD be. How does it make any sense that billionaires pay little to no taxes, but people in near poverty are shelling out 30%?

Home from seeing The Avengers with my daughter. I will most definitely be buying the movie. It's the best I have seen is a very, very long time. I still think they should have went with two other heroes besides Black Widow and Hawkeye, but it was still killer.

It was THAT good then? Guess I'll go see it tonight then :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really good. Really.

It does :)
It helps if you seen Iron Man/Thor/Cpt America as well, btw. You'll miss out if you watch Avengers without seeing them.

Today I have noticed That the Admins of a forum are mostly the very first members that registered and probably they have their forums in their favorite and they log in daily !
I guess I'm getting smarter :D

Yeah, it's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really good. Really.
This.
It does :)It helps if you seen Iron Man/Thor/Cpt America as well, btw. You'll miss out if you watch Avengers without seeing them.
This.
Today I have noticed That the Admins of a forum are mostly the very first members that registered and probably they have their forums in their favorite and they log in daily ! I guess I'm getting smarter :D
not just the admins favorite it. My home page is tech forums and im always signed in. I'm just not as helpful as the admins.... And most of the others on the forum :p

Just watched Thor and Captain America with my Mum so she can go watch it.

Back
Top Bottom