Potentially the longest thread in history...

The reason is that con, prn, lpt1..lpt9, etc are underlying devices from the time dos was written. so if u r allowed to create such folders, there will be an ambiguity in where to write data when the data is supposed to go to the specified devices. In other words, if i want to print something, internally what windows does is -- it will write the data to the folder prn (virtually u can call it a folder, i mean prn, con, etc are virtual folders in device level). So if we are able to create con folder, windows will get confused where to write the data, to virtual con folder or real one.

i also heard you can't make a folder titled bill gates sucks

BGSFolder.png

Sure you can.:p

Ooops should have edited that out. Forgot about that.....

That is where i keep my downloaded ISO's from Microsoft from my MSDN stuff. The Betas and all that are stored there along with copies of emails and NDA stuff. Basically everything that has to do with my contact with Microsoft.

I am NEVER going below 8gb ever again.
Same here, I just upgraded to 8GB DDR2-1066 2 days ago (I had 2x2GB DDR2-1066, I got another 2x2GB of the same type)
I do find it quite useful to have.
Honestly I am after the last day or two I am seriously starting to slip into the dangerous land of nos boost levels of hardware ownership.
I have a habit of not selling my past hardware, so I have a sizable collection by now.
7900 GT 256MB (dead, but might be possible to resurrect), 7900 GT 512MB (dead), 7950 GT 256MB (melted GPU), 8800 GTS 320MB, 8800 GT 512MB, 2 x 3870's, 2 x 4870's (512MB)

man, work is so busy today its retarded... and these vietnamese ladies are so rude!! and act like they can get whatever they want...

apok when did you get 4870's and why have you said nothing!!!

Back
Top Bottom