Potentially the longest thread in history...

are the computers actually connected together on the same local network? LAN only works if your on a lan. you cant bridge that across a dialup connection and get 100mbit. I wish it worked that way tho.

it's not, it's conected threw a 10/100 switch with cat 5e cable. Also, i tryed it on my htpc with xp on it, it still did the same thing. Any ideas?

I know, i also sent an email too back to RMA.

i swear, tech support asked if it was an Nvidia interface, i didnt say yes or no. I gave them the name but they didnt know that my motherboard supports ATI Crossfire? OMG! Freakin morons! They seriously do not know their own products by heart or something let alone research about it on Google or something.

Ya.. tell them they suck and gave you the wrong board.. try to milk a MSI DKA790GX Platinum out of them, but say you should get that because of their inconvenience

ok wtf my gaming rig just crashed on me.

and right before im gonna leave, so now im gonna have a gpu offline from folding....just great. ima have to reinstall windows when i get back, and im gonna make a norton ghost back up just to be safe.

posting from my laptop right now

ok wtf my gaming rig just crashed on me.

and right before im gonna leave, so now im gonna have a gpu offline from folding....just great. ima have to reinstall windows when i get back, and im gonna make a norton ghost back up just to be safe.

posting from my laptop right now
that sucks man
I really hope everything goes well with you man, take care! (Prayers for you man and everyone else)

Back
Top Bottom