Potentially the longest thread in history...

Newegg.com - XIGMATEK MC NRP-MC651 650W ATX12V Ver.2.2 / EPS12V Ver. 2.92 Power Supply 100 - 240 V cUL, CE, TUV, FCC - Power Supplies

that one?

nope... not single rail

thats what i was not positive about, if it was a single rail psu, but it is just a re branded 650tx but it's modular, all the components on the inside are the same.

DoD i just gave you one oh can you forward you MSN to me I can't upload that thing for you best if i did it via file transfare.

thats what i was not positive about, if it was a single rail psu, but it is just a re branded 650tx but it's modular, all the components on the inside are the same.
If it's multi-rail, it can't be the same. There will be at least a difference in design.

Anyway, I'm looking specifically for a single rail PSU, so that I won't have to balance loads between rails with two 4870's.
It would make soldering power cables simpler aswell.

IMO, there's no good reason as to why there should be split +12V rails.
If there's a component that's taxing or fluctuates a lot with power consumption (for example, a high-end video card or two), the PSU should be built to handle it, instead of just moving things onto another rail.

im so happy now.
i got my schedule for next month . Ill be gettin my b'day off plus ill be flying with someone who was my class mate during training and we were best pals.
Its gonna be a fun month!!!

Back
Top Bottom