Potentially the longest thread in history...

if by IT you mean the clap

hrmm... florida is about equally as cool.. only its missing me.. so once i step foot into florida... it'll be equal w/ california...

so until then...

lol

hrmmmm i think florida might be as cool as california... only i wouldnt be able to see all my favorite dj's if i lived in florida

I am perfectly happy with where i like in NC (asheville area)
I could never live in a place like Cali because all their retarded anti everything laws (specifically the anti gun laws)

Nos, we so got to meet man even though u dont know me lol. Where is bellflower at? Near Moreno Valley? I'm like at the edge of Riverside next to Moreno Valley.

Im in the live CD of Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy and i like it ALOT. youtube works awesome, the only thing i gota gripe about is my printer doesnt work with linux but everything else is wonderful. im gona have to get another hdd so i can put Edgy on it. i like it. :)

yea i concidered that but with the problems i had with Gutsy i wouldnt want to try a new one again. i like this one now that i got my printer working. it seems as though i had to use an older driver. o_O

i have an epson cx6000 but i had to use the cx5800 driver. weird..

Im in the live CD of Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy and i like it ALOT. youtube works awesome, the only thing i gota gripe about is my printer doesnt work with linux but everything else is wonderful. im gona have to get another hdd so i can put Edgy on it. i like it. :)

Brand of printer an if it's a all in one (printer scanner copier ect) you might be out of luck any how. Just be a geek an get a network printer set up :D

Back
Top Bottom