Potentially the longest thread in history...

I dont see what Vista offers over XP to justify the switch
all it does is look a little better, but thats it
DX10 was the feature i was hyped for with Vista and DX10 was the biggest flop ever last year for me

I can not wait until this week to finish.

Firstly there as been this one website I have been working on. Because of all these little tasks popping up at work, i have not been able to work on it.

Secondly there has been car taking longer to fix. As least I got a loaner to move around in.

And now we got the people that have been painting the outside of my appartment building accidently smashed my main window to my appartment.

Yes... the comparison isn't as good... I went from 98 -> xp on one of my older comps with a intel celeron 2.4ghz, 256mb ram, no video card and the difference was minimal. I was still able to play Empire Earth alright on xp and didn't really notice the difference at all, and once i went to 512mb ram and some old pny card it ran fine.

Now people notice the difference immediately with vista.

Still vista isn't a fail yet, I'm just not using it until i need it.
The difference between 98 -> XP, and XP -> Vista, is that 98 was a pretty unstable, buggy OS when XP came out but XP right now is a very stable OS, so it doesn't give a lot of incentive to move to Vista like there was with XP.

wha was everyones favorite cartoon to watch while they were growing up? mine was tom and jerry FTW i love those guys. i've seen every episode :p almost anyways.

thinkgeek is where I'm getting all my swag from when I decorate my own apartment/house/mansion :D My dad's actually looking to move us into a bigger place, he's looking at a house with 3 bed rooms and 2 1/2 baths for $1,000 a month.

Back
Top Bottom