Potentially the longest thread in history...

I reckon he's a reet ol' northerner !

Aye thats rite. In Newcastle upon the ol' Tyne.

------------------------------------------

Walking doon the street the other day like and a swear to god man I saw thus lass that reminded is of me ex bird nd that like. She was well good looking. Didn't know were ta put me face and that like. Started smiling reet nd a just luked nd thought well aye am well in hear like. Best part man rite, gave is a wink rite and a thught what a belta. could be well in their like a wrekon.

Re: Today I have...

I wouldn't be too concerned about having a mother figure in his life IMO. Sure, it's the best case scenario to have both a mom and dad in your life. But I think you can have a great and happy upbringing with just one parent, whether it be mother or father.

I have a few friends that have either just a mom or dad. They're no less happy than me who had two parents growing up. So meh.
Sure, but as a parent I'd rather have somebody who legit cared for him and loved him watch him rather than my sister who is only doing it because it makes her look better.

Sure, but as a parent I'd rather have somebody who legit cared for him and loved him watch him rather than my sister who is only doing it because it makes her look better.

I'm probably totally wrong and ill informed but sounds like you should just save up for a few years, pack your bags, and move somewhere new away from some of these bull**** people in your life and start afresh.

I'm probably totally wrong and ill informed but sounds like you should just save up for a few years, pack your bags, and move somewhere new away from some of these bull**** people in your life and start afresh.
I would love nothing more than to do that and it's exactly what I plan to do. I have to work my way up in the career ladder first which is also in progress. They're already talking total Lockheed position.

I searched for this forum about a year ago I think but I didnt know it changed its name...kept googling tech-forums and thought it shut down.

Got a random happy birthday email and found it again lol. This was the first forum I was ever actually active on.

Im a little behind on tech so maybe this will help me get back into the scene.

I'm new here. I saw you posted here like seven years ago. That really is a long time. Welcome back. I also would like to see how long this thread can last. :D

Wheyy... finally. Press Releases | SunEdison

Officially owned by a Silicon Valley based company. They're aiming to do a transfer of SunEd incentives, rewards and culture within 12 months. Hopefully some decent stuff.

The most lol aspect is that they are aiming for 100,000 SPV installs every year. So thats 2000 houses per week. At the moment we're managing 40 a week.. ambitious much ?

That's cool, and entirely new information that we had no prior knowledge of.

Today I finished my competency test for the department that I'm leaving. Probably made a fair few mistakes as I kept jumping between doing that, and a bunch of other stuff in my new department.

Yesterday, I did a quick analysis of an external HDD with hardware encryption for the boss of my new department, and got words of praise from both him, and the head of IT. Had a huge smile on my face for half the day cos of that :D

Last edited:

That's cool, and entirely new information that we had no prior knowledge of.

Today I finished my competency test for the department that I'm leaving. Probably made a fair few mistakes as I kept jumping between doing that, and a bunch of other stuff in my new department.

Yesterday, I did a quick analysis of an external HDD with hardware encryption for the boss of my new department, and got words of praise from both him, and the head of IT. Had a huge smile on my face for half the day cos of that :D

I'm praised pretty much non stop at work so totally used to it now. If head of IT doesn't call me amazing everyday it's pretty dissapointing.

Trolling ofcourse. Always nice to be appreciated, so congratz.

Back
Top Bottom