Potentially the longest thread in history...

torrence man..but its bugged bad. Keeps crashing..so ill just wait for the official release to come out.

the game looks amazing though and the game play is a lot of fun....the story is kinda disappointing though but o well...

Ya thats what i thought when you said it... I don't wanna ruin my experience with the bugged version, cause I've been looking into this game for a while now (hope i don't need an XP patch -_-)

man Crysis looks so good on my rig but the some features of the game I don't like. Such as the suit's energy running out so fast and the fact that choppers always know where you are even if you run away whilst invisible. I do like seeing the KPA soldiers falling down and tripping over each though, so much easier to off them when they're all face down in the dirt. :p

I hated that chopper thing.... so ****ing gay, how the **** does the chopper see me through the water and invisible -_- follows me all over too.

The suit's energy should of lasted longer for the speed running too... because I don't enjoy pointless walking for thousands of miles... they had a little bit of that, although the cars helped.

userbar732746vt.gif

jessicaalba7in9.jpg
USER

Ya thats what i thought when you said it... I don't wanna ruin my experience with the bugged version, cause I've been looking into this game for a while now (hope i don't need an XP patch -_-)

wellli dont think ull need a patch.
i just think the pre release that got out was bugged....i hope...

Back
Top Bottom