Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I have one G card left that I use for compeltely legal purposes in Backtrack and file transfer is slow. I can't stream my rips on G. Also usually a G card doesn't stay at a full 54Mb so we are looking at a local connection speed around the same as my internet. I'll pass on that, and so will most other people.

I must also admit, I can't stand being on wireless anything period. I'm too used to gigglebit here at the house.

Not really. I have an Asus PCI-E N 300 card. Is bi-pole and works pretty good.

I was looking at the PCE-N15, bi-pole and fairly inexpensive. I could go with regular PCI if it's for my current mobo, but I'm also thinking about if I upgrade, and the mobo I'm looking at for that doesn't have a regular PCI slot.

I've looked at the N version, not too bad. See a fair bit of mixed reviews though, almost as many one star as five stars. I'll do some research.

You know Apple will just blame it upon a billion things very quickly before they take the blame.

Probably, I've already seen some sites spinning it as a flaw in all digital cameras despite the fact that the Galaxy Nexus and even the iPhone 4S don't suffer from it.

Probably, I've already seen some sites spinning it as a flaw in all digital cameras despite the fact that the Galaxy Nexus and even the iPhone 4S don't suffer from it.

Actually, it was in the 4S according to the article you linked to, just less pronounced:

TechCrunch Article said:
Update: We've heard reports on Twitter that the same issue is true with the iPhone 4S. They are correct, there is a very slight purple haze on images taken under the same lighting conditions with the 4S (pictured, at right), however it is far more pronounced on the iPhone 5.

Back
Top Bottom