Potentially the longest thread in history...

Chris said:
Spirits - This is down to a matter of choice. I myself like Fine wiskys there are a few that are so expensive that you can't drink them often but you should at least try them.
I don't do alcohol myself, but I never did care for the taste of Whiskey. I live in Tennessee, and have been to the George ****el distillery.

I don't do alcohol myself, but I never did care for the taste of Whiskey. I live in Tennessee, and have been to the George ****el distillery.

But didn't you used to run moonshine back in the day? :p

I don't do alcohol either but I'm thinking of starting, then again I did find a nice new flavor of soda so I'm good. Jones Green Apple FTW!!!

well its been 2 years since i drank. I quit after i got supper wasted and cud barely remember anything..worst hangover too.
I also hated the taste and i dont wanna f*** my brain cells or do anything stupid again...so im good clean.

i used step up before it ran out (caught it like 3 days before) so i could get a cheap upgrade (like 65 bucks or something).

it's not that much different, it overclocks more and the cooling is MUCH better and more quiet, though.
still haven't gotten to that 11,420 3dm06 fluke i had....
highest so far this card is 11,290 (at stock).
overclocking card has little effect...my cpu is holding my score back now, for sure. anyone else have a 512 they can post 3dmark sm scores for so i can confirm that?

me merk have gotten pretty high with our scores.
if i get time i might try benchmarking again...especially with all these new drivers out.

Back
Top Bottom