Potentially the longest thread in history...

If their your friend, it shouldn't matter what their political views are, IMHO.

Exactly. there are always those who just have to try to be the community rectum. i got to looking and saw that most of it came from friends of friends, so I now post anything of that sort as friends only. I am otherwise pretty open with what I post (and clean about it, too).

Re: Today I have...

The last time I went fishing I took my father-in-law and my wife's maternal grandfather... my wife was eight months pregnant and stayed home with her mom. Our daughter will be 24 next month. You do the math.

TODAY I arrived at work to find the router at work had killed one of its cards, ending access to a whole subnet. Not only that, but power to the wall sockets in 3 different parts of the building was off. Found that out after I spent a while trying to figure out why someone's laptop wouldn't connect to the network (no power to switch).
Oh, also the spool server decided that it didn't like all that action so it started failing all print jobs too. Good monday so far

TODAY I arrived at work to find the router at work had killed one of its cards, ending access to a whole subnet. Not only that, but power to the wall sockets in 3 different parts of the building was off. Found that out after I spent a while trying to figure out why someone's laptop wouldn't connect to the network (no power to switch).
Oh, also the spool server decided that it didn't like all that action so it started failing all print jobs too. Good monday so far

OUCH! And I thought the POS equipment at work was crap.

Poor souly, :(

Today I spent the day grabbing some stuffs, and tried to sleep in the heat, AGAIN, as of right now, I want to murder who ever decided to put one window in my room when there is room for 2 -.-

Yesterday went up to my cabin and raked and cleaned and put away all the winter supplies. Today I plan on doing nothing :tongue:

Today I slep with the Heat,. In the Flat here at home, its verry much indirectly away from the sun, and the bedroom is lovely and cool. I pulled the Curtains and Opend the window, and it was Bliss. Other than that, have not done much apart from rework the Network at Home, took 4 Systems out of the equaison, and now running a Laptop with dedicated cooling, and one still relitivly good tower system.

Gota say thor, its a night mere the cable managment, but really want them booted back up on the network.

Today I nursed a hangover till 5pm (Makers 46 shots and a case Blue Moon Seasonal don't mix).

Once again failed to read my homework assignment properly and nearly gave myself an ulcer doing 6 projects in 1 sitting.
3rd FML moment this semester and only a week into classes.

Bought a pack of cigarettes after almost 2 months on the wagon, not as satisfying as I remember.

Back
Top Bottom