Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Blizzard hasn't denied or confirmed the system is under attack, and they DO track addresses, but so far I only know that they track addresses that log into client accounts, which so far is only showing actual client users logging into them, no one else doing it. As for aimbots and such, not possible, Warden checks every little running service on a system, and reports them all to battle.net for checks. As is, no bots can cause a user them self in diablo 3 to do it with out the user noticing, I don't think a few thousand that are reporting this all of a sudden AFTER A SERVER OUTAGE would all leave the client turned on, with the pc running, knowing at the menus the game causes potential overheating issues.

EDIT: Now they are saying that every single one was compromised using standard practices, yet, none of the noted attackers have been banned. Blizzard wont care, they will get a cut of the stolen loot in real cash sells soon, so it doesn't really matter to them in the end. Reminds me of how much they denied everything about diablo 2 hacking going on one time. Nothing but another **** company, and idiots support this ********? No wonder gaming has turned to ********.

kool+aid.jpg

=
Small happy man

Kool-Aid isn't something we have over here. Though there's an American import shop in town that probably has it.

Also, today I've started an exercise regime and diet. Want to lose at least 3 stone (42lbs) by the time uni starts again.

I need to figure out an interesting, long route to cycle on though. Coventry isn't a 'just pick a direction and go' kind of place since so many little roads suddenly turn onto dual carriageways.

ATT is junk. My iPhone 4 is on ATT and it was excellent for the first 8 months and now I can barely get 1mbps download speeds on 3G. Depending on which carrier can provide the fastest speeds for the next iPhone, I'll be switching as soon as I can.

Well, 3 stone is my 'high-end' goal, which I don't intend to fully achieve. And, cos I've gained a lot of weight in the past year and want to get rid of it :p I enjoy being thin.
Oh, and it's also a random weight I got off the top of my head since I don't know much I actually weigh, but I'm pretty sure it's around 17-18 stone. So I want to be down to 14-15 stone.

ATT is junk. My iPhone 4 is on ATT and it was excellent for the first 8 months and now I can barely get 1mbps download speeds on 3G. Depending on which carrier can provide the fastest speeds for the next iPhone, I'll be switching as soon as I can.
So basically, it was excellent till the iPhone 4s came out? Yea, sounds right.

Back
Top Bottom