Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I replaced a MAF on my mothers car, did some php, and have been trying to figure out what's up with my computer....

Lately it has been throwing these nice little lock ups where I can't do ANYTHING for about 30 seconds, all network activity is lost, and the only thing I can find in event viewer is a DNS lookup issue with facebook at that time, which I am going to assume is due to the network activity being lost.

EDIT: After some research, it could be my SSD acting up???? If that is the case, it's going out the window, and I will never EVER recommend one to ANYONE, ever.

Went and saw a Jewish Museum/memorial thingo. Heavy stuff. After that, walked around the city for a while and bought a schwarma (kebab kinda thing).
I'll be sleeping in an abandoned hospital tonight, nice and creepy :D

Your going to find Curryworst will blow your mind, they take a fantastic sausage and ruin it with curry :(. And was this the Garden of stones Jewish memorial that place is creepy. Did you get a look at CBase yet?

Actually, just got told they caught a burglar there today :S it's still used from time to time for movie shoots (they shot the Unknown movie hospital scenes there) so yeah I guess there's still leftover equipment lying around.

If you find a box with glowing question marks on it, and a old drinks machine with the label Juggernog on it I suggest you run forget your stuff and just run.

updated my bios, my usb sticks now work but my phone still wont so not sure what the problem with that is. One usb port (the one i mentioned earlier that wouldnt even charge anything) still wont work so i think that is faulty. not too bothered though as there are like 8 other usb ports. The usb port that has broken is the one on the case so i cant be bothered to send it back!

Your going to find Curryworst will blow your mind, they take a fantastic sausage and ruin it with curry :(. And was this the Garden of stones Jewish memorial that place is creepy. Did you get a look at CBase yet?
Curry sausage is awesome! Haha, cheap AND you can buy a beer straight from the same shop too. Perfect? Yes, yes it is.
And no, didn't get a chance to check out CBase :( I'm leaving tomorrow too. Lol I spent some time on google looking for "sea bases" in/near Berlin after talking to you, couldn't find it. Doh.
Oh and yeah went to that stone garden too, then an actual jewish museum (which also had stone pillars but more trippy, set on an angle with trees on top).

updated my bios, my usb sticks now work but my phone still wont so not sure what the problem with that is. One usb port (the one i mentioned earlier that wouldnt even charge anything) still wont work so i think that is faulty. not too bothered though as there are like 8 other usb ports. The usb port that has broken is the one on the case so i cant be bothered to send it back!

glad you made some progress! ^_^ how are the other USB devices?

everything else is working from what ive tried (usb sticks, xbox controller and ipods). only my phone refuses to work so it must be the phone or phone cable.

use vista drivers....

and holy hell im sick today....

coughed up so much this morning and feeling weak as hell.
There are none.

Today I replaced a MAF on my mothers car, did some php, and have been trying to figure out what's up with my computer....

Lately it has been throwing these nice little lock ups where I can't do ANYTHING for about 30 seconds, all network activity is lost, and the only thing I can find in event viewer is a DNS lookup issue with facebook at that time, which I am going to assume is due to the network activity being lost.

EDIT: After some research, it could be my SSD acting up???? If that is the case, it's going out the window, and I will never EVER recommend one to ANYONE, ever.
I started having the same problems. A format and a different browser later and oh gee it's now gone. If I try to use FF it still does the same thing. Few friends are pointing to video drivers.

and my hubby's compie's power supply is fried... ;-( meh and it does this while we don't got any money left....

it started to stink up the office real bad.,... still feel sick from it....

oh well at least he can use the HTPC untill we can get the money to replace it.... hope the mobo is ok....

this ****ing sucks.

(please note this is not the one on the apc battery backup so it's not caused by it!)

Back
Top Bottom