Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Can I have six of them? I have my reasons >.> Also, your signature image is huuuge

Newegg has a facility somewhat close by. Sometimes when I order something; assuming that they processed my order that day, the item is here the next morning. The high is usually 2-3 days.

I live about 300 miles from Neweggs nearest facility, by my estimations. I ordered some RAM yesterday morning, it was here this afternoon. Now that's FAST shipping.

FRIGGIN STUPID LIGHT! Lighting sucks right now, its terrible to shoot anything. I have filmed like 20 hours in the last two weeks and not a single good shot. No effing depth. I can't wait until February.

I mean relatively for the amount it says. Also yours has the Folding thing so technically bigger.
The folding thing is additional on top of the normal sig size. As well i like simplicity. Just because its simple doesnt mean its a waste of space.
Besides, its not that big even considering that its simple. The text easily takes up 1 third of it.

Not saying it's a waste of space, not complaining at all ;) Just noticed it randomly

It doesn't make sense for this company to say "We are the leader in innovation" when most of the web apps they use still require you to have IE installed.

yuck

lol, half the point of webapps is that it can work across basically anything so long as it has a browser. That's just stupid.

I mean it doesn't cost companies anything to use the other browsers and test them.

Back
Top Bottom