Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

That's a sexy keyboard... But yea, we do have a thread desk...

Its an apple keyboard..and the middle one in the desk shot is a smaller apple wireless keyboard but with the apple magic trackpad (probably using a cool little plastic thing which clips them together).

Atleast i think anyway. Reminds me, i need to pick up a magic trackpad.

Actually it's also the city. Living in one of the biggest cities in North America doesn't help one bit. If I were to say my address is in Ottawa (which is 1 million instead of 7.5 in the GTA here) it would've been about $75 less.
The GTA is something like 5.8 million, not 7.5

Lol. It's good enough, works like a keyboard should. 'magic' trackpad is good too, I like the many gestures it supports. Accuracy will always be an issue with trackpads though, whether that's from bad tracking software/hardware or just the user not controlling how far they want the mouse to travel very well. I.e. it's hard to guess how far to drag on a trackpad to get the cursor from point A to B.

Depends what laptop model you're thinking of. Most laptops suffer from having small trackpads which make advanced gestures difficult, but you can get pretty good trackpads on some laptops.
I will say that definitely though yes this is better than any laptop trackpad I've used, including the MBP trackpad. Just by dint of being bigger it's easier to use. Responsive, multi touch support, etc.

Today I've finally finished a massive script I've worked on for 2 months. Psyched.

Back
Top Bottom