Potentially the longest thread in history...

^dude, you have a whole bunch to catch up on in that case. Youtube the band and check out their other vids. It's what they're famous for :D

Yeah Ok Go has been around for about 5 years now. There first video was a viral sensation and is copied by many, perfected by few. Good band but their video choreography is what has taken shot them to the top.

Re: Today I have...

Today i have realised i'm really **** at choosing DVD drives. The first one i chose a year or two ago from Liteon broke and you would have to press eject about 100times before it freed itself and the tray came out, it was also very loud. My new one is Samsung and it's much quieter and quicker, but it has a small flaw in that it can't even read very good condition disks - it's a piece of ****.

edit:

Im getting seriously ****ed off with it now. The dvd drive in my parents old crappy pc reads it in about 2 seconds. My sisters laptop reads it in about 3 seconds, and so does my dads work laptop.

This is pure ****ing crap:very_angry::very_angry:

Okay get this.

I just tried 6 games.
It only read 1 of them.

All were readable in my parents Asus drive.

My blood is starting to boil right now..

you should get a blu-ray writer. just cause you seem to like to spend money :)

I don't like to spend it on mundane crap when the one i already have should work.

I don't care for blu-ray writers either, i never want to write dvd's let alone blu rays.

Back
Top Bottom