Potentially the longest thread in history...

Ok so I have downloaded iOS 4 for my 32GB iPod touch but can't get the multitasking thinger to work it just brings up the play controls like in 3.1.3. I know the 8gb doesn't support it. I'm confused now. All I really want to do is listen to last.fm while doing other stuff

Re: Today I have...

ya i dont get people like that. I mean i get why they are going for coffee break, its meant to be some form of normal everyday activity that they can look forward to, but if you dont over spend you can make your way on the edge of your teeth with that kind of income, i have seen it done. But hey, its their life.
Thing is, my mom works for the same company i used to. She works full time making the same amount as me and with insurance i would have been making about 1100 a month. My sister makes more than that because she makes about 10-11 an hour. When i was able to work full time at my job it was enough to barely cover our bills. Thats 2 bdrm apartment, car insurance, phone bill, food, gas, electric, internet, ect. Without that monthly coffee break bill they would almost be able to make it on my moms check alone. With both checks they should easily be able to pay for everything....but they are always broke. To the point that they are trying to put all their debt blames and even my moms stroke on me. Its not my fault they dont put their priorities in the right way.

Whats sad, is when i got with my gf and pulled her out of her current residence (she was being abused bad) i had nothing. I was living with my best friend and his family and they asked nothing of me. What did i do? Blew all my check on PC parts :silly: In the 7 months my parents had been living in an RV they hadent done anything. Not even got a AC. Within 2 weeks i had us a car, a queen size double stack air mattress with memory foam, ac rigged to our tent, and in another month i had us 4 walls to live in. Now if i could do all this in a few months why couldnt they afford even a 100 dollar AC from Walmart like me? Cause they are spending to much on junk.

That's the thing though, it's their life, but it's also screwing with PP's.
I moved out the first time for a reason. They where trying to find ways to take my whole check and blow it on their useless crap and coffee breaks. We left again cause they lied saying they where gonna lose the land and i didnt wanna drop any more money into my makeshift house only to not be able to keep it. (Was gonna drop another 1200 and build us a bathroom and bigger area to live in).

We lost our apartment but we arent living with them. I wont let their stupid habbits screw with us anymore. Whats sad is because of them my mom prolly wont live much longer. :cry:

No... I never said I drove after being up for 37hrs, if I did say I was, I mistyped. We switch drivers after we get to the destination, just for this type of situation. We don't want to cause any sort of accidents, so we don't let one person drive too long. Lucky this wasn't our fault at all, and there was nothing we could have done to avoid it. Our truck weighs 9 tons, so it's not easily maneuverable. If we would have tried to change lanes, the outcome for the guy that hit us probably would have been worse by hitting the corner of our truck.

Oh thats okay then. I read it asif you drove after 37 hours, i was gunna say..

I was really disappointed that it took cops that long to show up, especially in such a place as big as Des Moines, which is basically where we were. We had to direct traffic ourselves the entire time. Mose people wouldn't even slow down for us... It takes only 5-10 minutes for cops to show around here, which is why I was ****ed off about the response time of the Urbandale police. Although, when they showed up finally, it seemed like most of the officers on duty showed up, there were 5 squad cars, and a K-9 unit just looking for the guy that ran. Not sure if they found him or not, but all is fine now, truck is fixed and headed back out tonight. Unfortunately, it has to go back to Des Moines to pick up the rest of our account that we didn't grab, so we don't lose them.

So far ive slept 3 hours and then had to get up. People in this house like to be VERY ****ING LOUD. Its quite annoying but im not gonna *****. So ive been playing The Forced Unleashed for like 5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom