Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

(This is a recap from two days ago, I've been to busy to post :tongue:)
Went to see the Toy Story 3 midnight release with the gf and a group of friends. Very, very good movie!
Got home at like 3:00 AM, slept... Up at noon.. made a pizza.. backed up my mom's laptop (it's been so mind numbingly slow lately, I decided to reformat it for her.) 1GB RAM, going from Vista to 7 and adding another GB of RAM should make things plenty fast for her :tongue:

Backed up a few things of my own.. Played a little bit of Company of Heroes, StarCraft: Brood War, Grand Theft Auto IV, Team Fortress 2, and Sins of a Solar Empire.

I just can't decide what to play since the first leg of the SC2 beta ended :( :tongue:

Here I am now, 2:33AM, still installing stuff on my mom's laptop. Exciting :tongue:

Today I have......

one the runner up prize for Best Costume @ SupaNova Sydney 2010's CosPlay Contest.

The problem with doing a good Hellboy cosplay was that I spent the entire day posing for photos at SupaNova as appose to going around and seeing what was there. Originally I was only going to go the one day, but I am going tomorrow. But this time I will be cosplaying at a Random comic book nerd.

and yes, I the hair is real. I spend about 3 months going a beard and letting my little hair on my hair to grow back only to shape it night before.

Oh and quote of the day was
Random Fan : "Hey, Big Red? Where's Blue?"
**** Boy (Myself) : "He lost most of his costume, so he's cosplaying as Doctor Manahatten instead"

Attachments

• Harper as Hellboy.jpg
    Harper as Hellboy.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 32

Today I watched Prince of Persia. I gave it an 8.1/10 straight after I finished watching it, but after thinking about it some more I'd give it a 7.9/10

Every time I think of this thread, I now lose the game ^_^

Also, first episode of new IT Crowd was leaked to YouTube and... "other" sites :)

Today I watched Prince of Persia. I gave it an 8.1/10 straight after I finished watching it, but after thinking about it some more I'd give it a 7.9/10

Sounds like a tight arse tuesday watch for me. I might catch a session this week then.

Tried to get a tan for 2 hours. apparently i am impervious to tanning. I have been outside all week, didn't get even a hint of a tan, out side for two hours today solely for trying to get a tan and to relax before i have to study for finals, still didn't get a tan.

Back
Top Bottom