Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today(well actually yesterday) i went posh and did some fly fishing.

It's ridiculously expensive. Cost me £400 for the rod and general fishing tackle like flies and stuff, then the place was £47 for the day, £60 to rent a boat with me and my dads mates, and then £12 per fish i kept. Luckily most of it was heavily subsidised by my dad as he wanted me to do Fly fishing as he goes several times a week on his own and wanted a companion. Still cost me ~£100 though.

What a joke. Normal fishing costs like £250 for the equipment and £5 for a day.

Lol are you kidding? Normal fishing costs me 5 bucks for a rod from a garage sale, 0 bucks for some pipis dug up on the beach or a few smaller fish caught with the gidgie (or maybe a 4 bucks for a bit of squid for bait) then that's it. Catch me some fish, use one for more bait, and it's a neverending cycle! win :D

Today I tried folding on my 480. Even with 99% load the temp only gets to 89c and the fan stays at ~70%

Today I woke up really late. First time I ever slept in till lunch-time hours in a long time. Went in the garage and fixed my mt bike. Had a nasty crash on Saturday which took a few hits to the bike. Then I ate about 12 lbs of BBQ chicken and played Battlefield: BC2 for the next 4 hours. Here I am @ 11 PM somehow completely worn out, yet I was only awake for less than 12 hours. Ha?

12 lbs of BBQ chicken...????

Well today I went to the local cities memorial day parade and i was a few minutes late. I was walking towards the parade and people were shouting its over to me... apparently the whole parade from start to finish was 10 minutes long. So my kids and I missed the whole thing, bummer.

Today I woke up really late. First time I ever slept in till lunch-time hours in a long time. Went in the garage and fixed my mt bike. Had a nasty crash on Saturday which took a few hits to the bike. [B]Then I ate about 12 lbs of BBQ chicken[/B] and played Battlefield: BC2 for the next 4 hours. Here I am @ 11 PM somehow completely worn out, yet I was only awake for less than 12 hours. Ha?
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Today, after 3-4 days of unsuccessful attempts, I got linux dual head with a rotated second display to work - only to figure out that separate X sessions would not allow window movement between them.
Now I'm going to make myself some beans on toast, then shoot myself in the face.

Just tried again and had it all working correctly in like 15 minutes. What can I say?

Can't sleep...argh, it's 2:47 AM. Good thing it's my day off.

Oh well, I'll make up some time here on T-F.

Back
Top Bottom