Potentially the longest thread in history...

I really enjoyed it a lot. My dad says that is his favorite movie of all time now and hes like 62 lol.

also, quick question are there any modern video cards that have coaxel out or whatever it is called to output to an older tv? I have an ati rage 8mb card with it but that is really old and quite likely broken.

wouldn't that only allow for coaxial in being that it's purpose is to bring a tv signal into the computer and not out of the computer?

No new cards. You need a TV Tuner card to support a coaxial connection.

I think he means S-video out. Plus coaxial out on a tv tuner card only outputs analog TV.

I really enjoyed it a lot. My dad says that is his favorite movie of all time now and hes like 62 lol.

also, quick question are there any modern video cards that have coaxel out or whatever it is called to output to an older tv? I have an ati rage 8mb card with it but that is really old and quite likely broken.

Do you mean S-video?

no I mean the one that has the cable that actually has to screw in like that connects dtv converter boxes to old tvs

The tv I want to hook up is from the 80s and uses the screw in type connectors

Looks different than a few weeks ago....I think I like the older one better though.

I'm watching The Road. Anyone else watched this and being reminded of maps in STALKER?

Back
Top Bottom