Potentially the longest thread in history...

haha well i enjoyed the cinnamon flavor it had

but my drink of choice for the night was my buddy jack and jegger.. along with a can of coke

also found me another asian to add to my collection.. she's a good one.. majoring in psychology.. so i gotta play my cards veryyyyy carefully.. nosboost300 is in the game once agian.. interesting character she is

Nos when where you out the game mate? An I will let you off as there was jack involved at some level.

Oh an dude psychologists are 99% of the time fruits, so be careful and keep a stab proof vest handy.

lol.. 3 is definitely not too many.. i had nothing but double shots all day.. and had at least 4 double shots of jagger.. and 2 doubles of jack.. and 1 of the gold drink

.. and hrmm.. i guess i was never really out of the game.. haha but i guess you could say i may very well have another victim coming soon!

here is a temporary picture that'll be taken down in 5 min.. haha

REMOVED!!!!! for safetyish purposes!!!

me and her hung out this whole entire party.. and she tried analyzing me with her psychology mumbo jumbo.. but let me tell you.. ain't no amateur gonna figure this man out.... ain't no wayyyyyy .. haha
anywho.. after the party.. she was the first one to call mee.. which was nice.. and it was only 45 min after party she called for a 15 min chat while i was at IHOP..

then after getting home i find she has my myspace and left me a message ... then we had a nice 1.5 hour chat on aim until what is now 634 am... there is definitely some interest there ;)

she's definitely a fun worthwhile person... from what i've interperated.. but i can't judge anything from a 1st day

Back
Top Bottom