Post Your Ride!!

Yes, it did, but kmote soft deleted it. I will restore it, but will edit the pics with the girls. The car is plenty of eye candy.

That and this is a thread about your ride. While they may be awesome mounts in and of themselves, this is focusing on motorized vehicles. ;)

There was a motorized vehicle in the picture... It was a red and white camaro...

Yes, some of us car nuts read car magazines, they seem to be more like a car lovers playboy than anything though.

Woman: WHY YOU LOOKING AT THOSE WOMEN?!
Man: I am looking at the CAR, not the women.
Woman: Uhhh, sure.

There was a motorized vehicle in the picture... It was a red and white camaro...

When I scrolled past your post I was at work, I felt that it was not appropriate for the forum and so I removed it. Trotter kindly partially restored it, end of story.
Here are some things that didn't help you:
1) the pictures were embedded and not plain text links
2) there was no nsfw note
3) they weren't wrapped in spoiler tags
4) you didn't contact any member of staff to confirm that potentially contentious material was suitable for the forums
5) as a new, un-introduced member we can't yet know anything about you
6) you acted without caution despite the fact that you don't know us (the staff and members) or the forums (rules and culture)
7) you didn't follow the common sense rule that if you aren't sure, don't post

Despite the fact that nothing has actually happened (you haven't been sent an infraction, for example) your attitude so far has been indignant and argumentative. It stops here. I won't allow this thread to become any more derailed. If you wish to keep complaining, you can contact an admin or make a post in the confidential discussions section.

I just got the company car this week. VW Caddy.
Work is allowing me free rain on driving it in the sydney metropolitan and greater metropolitan area.

View attachment 4832

Attachments

• IMG_1637.jpg
    IMG_1637.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 83
My new ride. 2007 Jeep Commander Limited. 5.7L Hemi Quadra-Drive II Command View DVD Player, and probably some other stuff. Got some plans to lift it, bigger tires, a 4xGuard Matrix and hoop, a roof rack, and other crap I'm sure.

IMAG0096-1.jpg

IMAG0097-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom