Please reccomend me a game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si it seems like WiC is on the list :). But i am slightly put off it because apparentely you can make an unlimited number of units or something? Or did i hear that one wrong?

KMAN, now i have your old pc (lol) but i think that the 1GHz overclock will make a large difference to the framerate wont it.

Has anyone heard anything about the witcher or HOMM5?

good choice its pretty sweet.

also i've heard a lot of good things about the witcher (im actually considering it when i finally finish with oblivion), and a little good about Heroes. Also age of empires 3 was supposed to be pretty good..

I really liked The Witcher. It was fun to play through many times. Its also really pretty as far as graphics go.

Oblivion will play just fine on your system, whether you will like it, depends on you. As to your request, stronghold is a very fun game, the crusader version.(city builder as well as rts)

You can try warlords battlecry, (it tends towards a zerg strategy but has a story line); armada 2,(if you like star trek,), 1701 is a very fun game, it involves city building right off the bat and some lame killing, honorable mention goes to starcraft and warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom