Please reccomend me a game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaanish

Fully Optimized
Hi i need some new PC games really badly. I like FPSs, but not conventional ones (i didnt like fear, css, i did like stalker, doom3 and far cry) so plz dont reccoment war games and such. I like strategy games, and horror games.

So far, i have decided on:

Oblivion GOTY Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 Gold Edition
Civilisation 4 Gold Edition

If you have any other reccomenations, please tell me them.

Thanks.

P.S. Was age of empires 3 good?

Oblvion is a great game, it has a huge user mod base.. some truly great mods.

Erm, World in Conflict id s good system, but when i had ur pc (lol) it was a bit bad framerate occasionaly.

Age of Empires is very fun online, but single player sucks. Also, if it was me I would scratch oblivion off that list, and add morrowind as I think it was better. Although if you like graphics, get oblivion.

Oblivion is sweet, im currently playing it on my PS3 and so far so good.

Otherwise im with KMAN in suggesting World In Conflict. Another game or games i might suggest is the Orange Box, its got a few very good games i thought. also maybe want to look into Unreal Tournament 3..

Si it seems like WiC is on the list :). But i am slightly put off it because apparentely you can make an unlimited number of units or something? Or did i hear that one wrong?

KMAN, now i have your old pc (lol) but i think that the 1GHz overclock will make a large difference to the framerate wont it.

Has anyone heard anything about the witcher or HOMM5?

Ive always been fond of the resident evil series, played all of em expect 4, which i will install once i get my new hard drives.

Oh yeah I love those games! I have completed 2 and 3, and i have also got code veronica for the PS2 (i have also completed dino crisis 1 and 2).

Ill put resi 4 on the list :) (although i dont know if it will be as good as the earlier ones, having no zombies in it)

Si it seems like WiC is on the list :). But i am slightly put off it because apparentely you can make an unlimited number of units or something? Or did i hear that one wrong?

KMAN, now i have your old pc (lol) but i think that the 1GHz overclock will make a large difference to the framerate wont it.

Has anyone heard anything about the witcher or HOMM5?

Yes it will, especially with the low polygon grass mods.

Oh yeah I love those games! I have completed 2 and 3, and i have also got code veronica for the PS2 (i have also completed dino crisis 1 and 2).

Ill put resi 4 on the list :) (although i dont know if it will be as good as the earlier ones, having no zombies in it)

Dino crisis, man you just took me back to ps2 days lol. That was a great game as well. I actually "acquired" re4 a few months ago, but havent installed it yet due to my low hd space, but will soon. The graphics are stunning for an 05 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom