Ping Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you could Filter the Ping from Lowest to highest ?

When I look for a BF2 server (which is seldom, as I have my favorites), that's how I do it.

I have 3.8MPS ADSL and am in the UK. I leave my firewall, downloads, copying stuff rom my other PC, Limewire ect ect all running and do not lag at all My ping on Call of Duty 2 is around 50-70.

I have 1meg internet in the uk, all i do is turn off msn messenger and thats it, i leave my antivirus on and firewall and my ping is normally between 15-30 on battlefield 2142

Just a question guys..

My lowest ping on BF2 is usually around 200+ and above. Luckily, Im not being kicked since I have only the demo. If I play on an official game, will that ping be bad? I have only 384kbps Broadband internet. Will I still have chances of being kicked?

Otz, the main thing, as far as BF2 pings go, is to filter the servers by their ping to you. I don't know how the demo is set up, as I never tried the demo, but the full game has the option to list by ping (clicking the down arrow beside "Ping" twice). Choosing a low ping server is always the best bet.

yeah if you went on a low ping server then chances are you will be booted if your ping is constantly over 200.

Pick a server that doesnt kick for high pings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom