photoshop question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYY DYNASTY

Baseband Member
do you guys know if its possible to edit more than one photo at the same time?

for example, If I have about 20 photos that I want to make smaller and all 20 of them will be the same size. So, I usually go through each and every photo and edit the "image size." Well, is there a way to select all 20 of them and edit them all at the same time?

NYY DYNASTY
Good question I am looking for a program that you use to change several pics at same time to (jpeg or bmp) or what ever, and or be able to change the size of many at same time, as soon as I can find it I will post it for you. Maybe someone will help us out soon.

flgirl said:
or be able to change the size of many at same time
yes...thats exactly what I wanna do. I'm sure photoshop has something built into it...but I'm no expert with the software, so I'm missing something...

Photoshop was not intended for batch work like that. You need an outside program to do that type of work. I haven't personally used ReaConverter (mentioned above), but it seems like a good candidate.

you might be able to batch it with photoshop. it uses "actions" which is like an action recording feature. records what you do and you can just press play to run the process. its like a VCR

hey you can edit many at once you just Cut the single pic and then open a new file and then paste in there.This will be pasted in a Layer and then open another pic and then again cut and paste and go on ..
you will get many Layers then you can edit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom