People running Dual Monitors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

97BBlackZ

Baseband Member
Just wondering i was thinking bout doing this earlier and i've read somewhere that If gaming it isnt a good idea and can hurt preformance wise while playing.

Now i couldnt find anything through searching bout it but Is there a way to disable one monitor when i go to play games??

Well, I guess you want Dual Monitors for work and stuff... But when you gaming you probobly can turn one off? right....

True, So if i turn it off will it not mess with the other one?

I've heard of some people that the mouse will run off the screen onto one of the others.

If your using an nVidia card, it should just automatically detect both displays, and give you the option whether to use one or both in the display properties.

I sometimes connect my TV to PC to watch movies, so it's kinda like 2 monitors. I just disable the TV always, and just enable it when I want to watch movies. Cause if I select "Extend my desktop to this monitor" in display properties, then if I game or just scroll mouse all the way to the right it goes to the TV which sucks. So yea, you can just disabled it when you want to and enable when you want it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom