ouija board

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would mess with them all...no ghosts...no haunted houses...

hehe ;)

I'm sure this might be irritating to some who believe in such things...but find me a haunted house and I'll stay in it and see nothing

Yeah, I don't believe in the "haunted house" stuff or ghosts. But being religious, there are some things I will believe. ESPECIALLY from first hand experience. I think there is a difference between "haunted" and demonic possession. Even you would most likely see something creepy at this house... unless those (the demons/spirits) occupying it decide not to be visible that day.

Yeah, a house down my street should be on one of those shows because I have been in it when distinct voices can be heard from the closet, door handles will be glowing red and burning to the touch, the bed will shake violently, and all of those are without any rumble mechanism, heating iron, remote voice box, or anything... I have been there and as soon as those things stopped I would search high and low, but never find an explanation for it.

I would not search the house I would be out of their and running fast if that happened to me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom