Online Signature Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfc469

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know of a site that will make a signature for you? I'm talking about a real signature like the one you use to sign checks with. I kind of have one but it changes every time a sign it and its basically just my name quickly scribbled. I would love to get one that is consistent and that looks cool because I'm afraid that the bank is going to start questioning checks I write because my sig is always different ;)

Thanks

i just use cursive with a long slash ending
its more of a personal thing, you could sign with a slash/line

um... thats the point. You want your signature to be unique. Just try writing it down a million times different ways... see what you like... and sign with it.

I really have given advice on just about every topic... from sound to suicide, and from computers to signatures... woulda thunk it?

Unlike you KFC469 I always my signature almost identical although it's caligraphic. I would best state it as an inscription because my letters are difficult for someone to identify.

Consider yourself lucky, mine died. :(

Well, I caught him right before the "deed". It was online/over the phone. He had a knife and was ready, but I somehow caught him before he did and talked him out of it. Turned out to be a great guy... (he was only 13-14 at the time and I was 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom