Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

like a this:

316syms.png

Not a HUGE difference, but subtle change. If you have a raw file, you could fix it a bit better.

Pretty much agree with what Crysalis said, Poizen.

Also, if you could post the EXIF data, that would be great. You can use the way I post mine as a template if you want. Gives us a better idea of what settings you used so we can easily recommend stuff.

An unusual sunset for Washington. I snapped it the afternoon of hour 114* day.

3810566924_c1222cfb3f_o.jpg

Camera: Nikon D60
Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal Length: 52 mm
Exposure: 0.00
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: No Flash

That sunset looks perfect! No clouds, and no sudden color changes, it looks almost fake ;).

I like this one because it shows the rear of the bike sliding down into the mud hole.
1000183.png

like a this:

316syms.png

Not a HUGE difference, but subtle change. If you have a raw file, you could fix it a bit better.

dude imo way over contrasted. also i will put my info in i just been taking so many havent been paying attention, i need to check my meta data.

21m5i6b.jpg

iso 250 f 6.3 38mm 1/640th sec.

also note that the flower was shot with the kit lens not a macro lens he center gets a little washed out but i focused that way to be crisp around the edges of the petals

More playing with long exposures...nothing special, but I kinda like how this turned out.

mouse.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XS 10.1mp
Exposure: 10.0sec
Aperture: f/14.0
Focal Length: 18-55mm (EXIF says 18mm, but I know better.)
ISO: 400
Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

jekyll019.jpg

this picture wasn't edited at all, i wanted to get a cool "dark" effect, so i intentionally underexposed it.

I can't remember the details since it was taken almost 2 years ago, except that i took it with my Canon 1D

Back
Top Bottom