Official Star Wars: Battlefront Thread

Wow this is the most this forum has moved all week.

I don't think he's out of line being disappointed that features in battlefront 2 generations ago are now gone. I'm disappointed space combat and campaign are missing. I'm still holding final judgment til I see some actual gameplay but I have no doubt EA is going to screw us in some fashion. I mean look at the "deluxe" version they have up for pre-order that includes 2 emotes and 3 early weapon unlocks for $10. I mean c'mon the weapons are already in the freaking game.

Thank you, someone finally gets it. I never said the game was going to be bad, just that in my opinion the info so far was a little disappointing. Especially when you get quotes from EA saying they arent holding shit back for DLC when they obviously are, plus they have a shitty track record.

I try and respond to everything in posts, whereas most of your replies would literally pick out one or two words and use that. or just completely ignore them and give replies like i can do what i want because im merican or who cares its star wars on this gen.

Originally Posted by Mischa
Which I am excited for, never said I wasn't. Just a little bit disappointed.

ajacks13 - how can you be disappointed in a game you haven't played nor seen any gameplay footage of or doesnt come out for another 7 months?

here you literally pick out one word and say that i am disappointed with the game when i never said I was. And because you guys all know each other you just back each other regardless of what is happening. you didn't say to anyone who was saying positive stuff about the game 'how can you say anything negative or positive about a game you haven't played or seen yet?'. Why was that? Why only say it to the one person who has said something negative?

what makes you guys think they've listed every feature of the game being released in November? I've read about the no campaign, i am fine with that, it would probably suck anyway.

Literally all of my posts say I am disappointed with the information released so far.

Because we only believe and perceive what is written.

This is exactly my point, as soon as your mate posts something you chime in with a comment to back him up. hurr durr.

Sorry ajacks but despite you saying you are waiting for the game to come out before making a decision you clearly think this game is going to be good and love it regardless. anything negative about the game that gets posted you argue it and when you can't think of a reason why you just say something ridiculous.

I've read about the no campaign, i am fine with that, it would probably suck anyway.
how can you say anything negative or positive about a game you havent played or hasnt even come out yet is my point my babooshka.

Last edited:
Pardon me Mischa. Your ability to copy and paste quotes from the internet makes you supremely intelligent. You haven't made one insightful post other than trying to argue against everyone here.

Pardon me Mischa. Your ability to copy and paste quotes from the internet makes you supremely intelligent. You haven't made one insightful post other than trying to argue against everyone here.

Well I kinda have, I listed a bunch of changes between this game and battlefront 2 and why I was disappointed. And I actually used sources from an EA spokesperson to back up why I was disappointed.

All you and your friends have done is licked each other out and argued why all the points I made don't matter. And if they do matter it doesnt matter because they would suck even if they were in the game. And then make 'insightful' comments like i can do what i want and who cares its star wars. grats, so insightful.

Anyways, I'm out. You guys can get back to your Battlefront praise only thread.

Last edited:
Didn't read the thread. They haven't said much yet, and we haven't even seen real game play footage or graphics. I think the assumptions and jumping to conclusions is a little preemptive.

Sent from my D6616

Well I kinda have, I listed a bunch of changes between this game and battlefront 2 and why I was disappointed. And I actually used sources from an EA spokesperson to back up why I was disappointed.

All you and your friends have done is licked each other out and argued why all the points I made don't matter. And if they do matter it doesnt matter because they would suck even if they were in the game. And then make 'insightful' comments like i can do what i want and who cares its star wars. grats, so insightful.

Anyways, I'm out. You guys can get back to your Battlefront praise only thread.

If your are referring to that time mantooth and I got caught felching, it only happened once and we were both pretty drunk.

Don't bail man... Stick around

Back
Top Bottom