off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
Off Topic Discussion Introduction
The Off Topic forum is for open discussions AS LONG AS every post is:
Intellectual or Academic or Computer Related or Thoughtful or Beneficial to the Majority of TF members and CIVIL!

ANY and ALL posts that do not adhere to the above will be deleted. If you can't post something civil, meaningful and useful then don't post. Opinions are welcome. Threads about Religion, Politics, and/or Sex have not been manageable and are not allowed.

NOTE: ANY type of spamming, flaming, or advertising will be deleted!

Thanks for your cooperation!!

I can't say exactly........but I'm guessing 90% of the posts in here do not meet these guidelines. I'm also guessing that
a: nobody reallly cares if it doesn't start a bunch of crap.
and b: few people actually read the rules.

I have too much free time today..:p

wtf.jpg

I was expecting the bunny with a pancake, but a nude hasselhoff clad in fat puppies is MUCH more amusing.

I brought this up one day "superdave" and pretty much every told me to shut-up. Include a supermod.. lol I won't mention....

Basically, those are guidelines to follow. As long as the posts or threads don't exceed what's "TF Friendly" everything should be ok.

Some things are even overlooked. Primarily because some mods are more lax and enjoy a good laugh. Others, all fire and nails...

The General said:

OMG, THE HUMANITY. WHERE IS THE RABBIT, THE RABBIT. I CAN'T HANDLE THE HASSLEHOFF IN ALL HIS GERMAN MANLYNESS. THE POOR PUPPIES, OMG, OMG....

*ahem* sorry for that, just had to let my brain explode from the pressure of seeing that picture. Any who....I see your point superdave, but it's kinda like the price of tea in china.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom