NVIDIA Forceware 180: Big Bang II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt say they're desperate. nvidia is far from broke after dominaing the market for so long.
definitely not as well off as they were though

CHW said:
Soon we know but we managed to find a secret picture of a roadmap for the year 2008 where you can clearly see that NVIDIA has prepared a big surprise for September.
1216872708_NVIDIA_Big_Bang_II.png

For those who do not know I was the Big Bang introduction of SLI technology to the world that was revolutionary change and how to get more graphics performance, the picture is quite blurred in the section where they appear more details on Big Bang II.

If my view to reach me correctly read:

* Display Connectivity (connectivity with the monitor)
* Quality Improvements (Improved Quality)
* Performance Improvements (Enhanced Performance)
* OpenGL 3.0

Similarly invite them to speculate on who will bring great benefits Big Bang II (Or if it is just marketing), and if they accompany some new hardware.
Translated from HERE

That's what got it all started.

If this is true, i'm going to keep my 260s and sell the 4870s. The main reason i switched from SLI to crossfire was for multimonitor support. Seems like the 260s will be able to hand a 30" monitor better than the 4870s will. Hmm decisions decisions.

If you do let me know. I'm getting a new head soon so I may be interested in getting one of those 4870s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom