[NSFW] Wii Fit injury 'turns woman into a sex addict'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Wii Fit injury 'turns woman into a sex addict' - Yahoo!7 News
Wii Fit injury 'turns woman into a sex addict'

A catering worker claims she needs 10 sex sessions a day because a fall from her Wii Fit board turned her into a sex addict.

Amanda Flowers from Manchester in the UK said even the slightest of vibrations, from mobile phones to food processors, turns her on, The Daily Star reports.

"It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body," she said.

"Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm."

A doctor diagnosed her with persistent sexual arousal syndrome due to a damaged nerve.

Amanda, 24, said with no cure she has to control her passion by breathing deeply.
"Hopefully one day I'll find a super stud who can satisfy me," she said.

Wha? I am trying to picture how some one could possibliy fall from a Wii Fit Board.

^ lol, +1

Dunno how this would work for guys...I mean girls don't exactly, um, lose anything when they get 'extra happy' :p

It's true, most likely.

Science Channel had a documentary on this last year, it is usually caused by a pinched nerve which can be helped, or, a defect in a region of the brain, it affects 1 out of 27 people, if the nerve is pinched while you are a child, they said they generally will not have any sex drive, what so ever when they become an adult.

"Hopefully one day I'll find a super stud who can satisfy me," she said.

That part just kind of gets rid of all the seriousness to me. It doesn't sound like she's joking...So if you are really addicted I'm sure 1 person couldn't satisfy it so why would she just want 1 man?

Possible situation to get into..but I think this one is just her wanting attention lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom