Newegg no longer reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Once again, I'm amazed at how this website manage to change so quickly since my last visit.

Anyways, back to my main point. Newegg has always been great when it comes to quick turn-around time from purchase to delivery of product. Their low price can't be beat either. A week and a half ago, I ordered a Kaspersky Labs Internet Security software for $19.99 on Newegg. My status still reads "Charged" and no confirmation of shipping was present at all since then. I repeatedly called their toll free number and got no one to answer my call. Worse yet, no answering service of any kind. Their live chat was useless and no one came to respond to my shipping question. I filed a claim and emailed them 4-times (which I feel is way too much already). I had the UPS 3-Day select shipping so it should have been here by now, nearly two weeks later right?

.................no response to anything!!!!

What is wrong with Newegg? Are they bankrupt or something and everyone split without me knowing it? I would at least like to have some kind of response.

So I called my credit card company and disputed the charge. Fortunately, they handled with ease and I'm no longer responsible for the charge from Newegg. Has anyone experienced this problem with Newegg recently? Are you able to get a hold of anyone?

What time did you go to their live chat? These are their hours: Mon - Fri: 5:30am - 5:30pm PT

I remember once I did live chat at about 6PM or so and it just sat at the live chat screen.

But anyways, no I've never had a problem with newegg. Just ordered something on Monday and received it yesterday.

bummer.

on a side-note don't bother paying for antivirus stuff there are plenty of great free options. I use MSE

Never had a problem, and recently purchased some RAM that came in a couple days.

nope. not a problem here. i just orderd a open box mobo and a CPU sunday night. they both got here yesterday and the mobo is perfect. just like new :D

They probably were too busy high-fiving each other when you ordered Kapersky, lol. :p But hey, at least you weren't buying Norton this time. ;)

But seriously, I've been using newegg for quite a few years, for both personal and business use, no problems here.

I have had a few random problems with them shipping my items and getting them on time... Last issue is when I ordered a 6600GT, it took them over a month to ship it out.

I've never had a problem ordered from them. Usually it takes a day or two to ship out, but after that I get it within 3 days.

NewEgg is the only place I DO order from...

I just ordered parts for 2 new rigs and got them within 3 days from across the US. No issues here.

Any shop that does that amount of business will make a mistake from time to time. Newegg is the best.
Sorry for your issue with them.

Ever gone to McDonald's and received the wrong order? Did you stop going there because of that one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom