New iPod Shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
1p0d5

I once had an mp3 player, but I never took it with me after like 2 weeks of having it. I agree there are some cool mp3 players (including ipods) but I wouldn't use them. If I had an ipod it would just sit somewhere in my room......and before you know it...BAM! it's outdated.

so thanks but no thanks.

i want a macbook pro though :D

I have to disagree with you ncjimn, the iPods don't really get outdated. Lots of people are still using the 1st gen iPods.
I have a 4th gen and I use it just about every day in my car. Its also useful as an external HD for my computer. I actually used it as a DVD disk image when upgrading a computer that didn't have a DVD ROM drive. ;) I love my iPod.

The new iPod shuffles are (once again) an amazing product from Apple. Definitely the hot-seller that they were looking for. Everyone make sure you check your stockings at christmas ;)

hmmm they are up to like gen 5 and it's been like 5 years so one might predict that in like 2 years todays version will be prehistoric.

7075.png

so basically the reasons for me not to buy one are greater than the reasons for me to buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom