New Chain of Pain (Dark Souls 2 SPOILER Edition)

one guy attacked me when I was bowing then i whooped his ass. I thought that was bs. If you get the drop on someone like that and lose you suck. I am awful at PVP to I couldn't believe I won that fight I swear it was cause he freaked out when he saw my poison

Someone did that to me too. He was using the malformed shell giant hammer thing though and killed me. I ran into him later and he tried to do the same thing. I backstabbed him and threw the "thank you" pot down on his body while I waited for him to get up and then gave him the coup de gras after he got to his feet. Where is the chivalry?

Someone did that to me too. He was using the malformed shell giant hammer thing though and killed me. I ran into him later and he tried to do the same thing. I backstabbed him and threw the "thank you" pot down on his body while I waited for him to get up and then gave him the coup de gras after he got to his feet. Where is the chivalry?

I just thought it was funny cause how the hell do you lose when you do that

I just thought it was funny cause how the hell do you lose when you do that

He sucked. It is the entire reason that he just attacked you like that to begin with.

I beat Nashandra last night, maxed the ratbros and went through all of the "memory" areas. Man, those giant areas were pretty crazy. I ended up just running though both of them most of the way. I am pretty sure I got everything though. Next time I will take out the King and tie up any loose ends.

He sucked. It is the entire reason that he just attacked you like that to begin with.

I beat Nashandra last night, maxed the ratbros and went through all of the "memory" areas. Man, those giant areas were pretty crazy. I ended up just running though both of them most of the way. I am pretty sure I got everything though. Next time I will take out the King and tie up any loose ends.

the one witht he boss is really freaking hard to keep one of the summoned NPC alive

the one witht he boss is really freaking hard to keep one of the summoned NPC alive

The memory of Jeigh?.... I think I screwed up Benhart's quest because I went in there first (before the other memories) and didn't summon anyone. I had already used him 3 times before that though. He still won't give his stuff....

,Oh sh!t. I have been leveling the Brotherhood of Blood and randomly went to Drangleic Castle. Threw down the Red Soapstone Sign at the King's Gate fire and I got summoned to the Looking Glass Knight boss fight. I was fighting for the boss though! So awesome. Never knew that. It is pretty tough because there are are usually 2+ players fighting him. Instead of a normal NPC coming out of his shield, I do! MUHAHAHHAHAAHA!

EDIT: Seems to be about a 1 in 5 chance to get summoned to the boss. Super fun though against 3 people.

Last edited:
Any idea why so many invasions seem to happen on Vendrick's doorstep? I'm not exaggerating when I say that I connected online to see if I could summon anyone to help with the fight and was invaded almost instantly. I got invaded there ... three times last night? Maybe four? Two more after the instant invasion. It's annoying.

Also, any tips on dealing with the ancient dragon that gives you the ashen mist heart?

Any idea why so many invasions seem to happen on Vendrick's doorstep? I'm not exaggerating when I say that I connected online to see if I could summon anyone to help with the fight and was invaded almost instantly. I got invaded there ... three times last night? Maybe four? Two more after the instant invasion. It's annoying.

Also, any tips on dealing with the ancient dragon that gives you the ashen mist heart?

I've still yet to be randomly invaded. No idea why that was happening.

I haven't beaten that dragon yet. Tried twice and figured I'd come back to it. I watched a video of a guy doing it and he basically would run really far away whenever it did the flying, fire breath.

That Dark Pilgrim area is ridiculous. I want to do it, but not at the expense of all of my effigies. Crappy requirement.

I've still yet to be randomly invaded. No idea why that was happening.

I haven't beaten that dragon yet. Tried twice and figured I'd come back to it. I watched a video of a guy doing it and he basically would run really far away whenever it did the flying, fire breath.

That Dark Pilgrim area is ridiculous. I want to do it, but not at the expense of all of my effigies. Crappy requirement.

Start with the Gulch one first. It's the easiest. Then the one by the lion dudes. Do the area under Drangleic Castle last. Go ranged if possible.

I finally gave up on Vendrick and his one hit crap and the dragon and its one hit crap and started NG+. Lots of red phantoms everywhere :)

because there are so many enemies there is my guess so its easy for an invader

Back
Top Bottom