Need some assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find a cheap MP3 player, and have been scanning newegg for deals and whatnot and found this:

Newegg.com - yepo Black 1GB MP3 Player YP-737G-BK

funny thing is, I cant find anything out about it. litteraly no information on it.

so i was browsing some more and found this:

Newegg.com - PENGO Blue 1GB MP3 Player 031018 BLUE

are these the same?

if so, I am going to get the yepo because its 15bux instead of the pengo, but idk. if its good enough im gonna get 2 and a nice pair of headphones, and give one to my GF because she keeps on stealing my PSP from me, which only has a 32mb stick.

The yepo seems to be loaded with features while the PENGO offers one thing seen on the first namely a built in mic for voice recording like taking notes for appointments, etc. there. The PENGO also seems to have a better look appearance wise.

i like the address book that the yepo has, it makes me wonder tho, they look almost identical, just different trim around the button and a different faceplate on the screen, i think the yepo just might be one of those Japanese reproductions of the pengo, which is probably the same thing lol

Besides the difference in appearance and features you may find that they both end up being made by the same company with different brand names. Often one version with some things will be sold to one market while another model is sold elsewhere.

The best thing there to look at when deciding on one of those two or shopping around a little more is first deciding what you want to see as far as features. Appearance is the "eye candy" part of it while functionality has to be looked at as well.

Well you can always look at it a different way as well. Look at the price tags seen on the tiny little IPod you can put on a key chain and compare to how many mp3s you can store on one of those. Gee? If you drop one by chance or it simply goes doa on you how much will a replacement cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom