Need Help with Office - Reinstall

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMeDis

Beta member
I had a virus on my computer so I deleted all programs and re-installed Windows ME using my recovery disk.
Now I try to use Word, Excel, Publisher, etc and they are not there. I could have sworn that when I bought the computer that I got all that on there ... I looked to see if I had a disk or something and I dont.

Please help ...

wannabe_hacker

In Runtime
Something similar happened to me. My computer just totally messed up and I had to do a parallel install to try and save some stuff. Well I ended up getting rid of Office by accident. My computer too came with Office but it wasn't on my system disc. Well, I ended up bumming a copy off of a friend.

maverick_teck

In Runtime
Do u by any chance have HP or compaq computer?
If yes provide the exact model no.
If office isnt on the computer now after running recovery from the correct cd and if u r sure that it was part of original deal then u must have received some cds for office.
Try contacting the manufacturer.

maverick_teck

In Runtime
HP N5350 is a notebook. dont have much info about that. not much info on the hp website too.
however XE783s are not shipped with office. all they have is ms works.
hp sucks

wannabe_hacker

In Runtime
Office....Works....sorry, should have been more clear in other post. Just meant I lost Works too, but in the other case Office.

Agreed: HP does suck! I had too many problems that's why I got a new one.

T1junkie

In Runtime
HP is horrible...
I still have a XE733...
Funny thing about those recovery discs... I pulled one out and spent an afternoon digging through the compressed archives on one of the discs... I found several intersting progs with simpsons Icons named things like Killwindows and such >_<; although I did get a spiffy process logger =P

Status
Not open for further replies.