Need advice from skiers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Hey,

I'm going skiing on the 26th January for a week for the second time and am about level 2 skier, i ski greens and blues confidentlly and can just about do parallel turns after one week of lessons.
I've pretty much decided the ski's i want > http://www.tallingtonlakesproshop.com/shop/ProductView.aspx?ProductID=75728 <

I'm 178CM tall and not sure what size ski's to get, rule of thumb is chin height but some people have them higher tham themselves so im not sure. The sizes to choose from are:
150cm
141cm
168cm
177cm
159cm

Anyone got any experience on what would best, i nearly always do groomed and pisted slopes aswell. Like to go fast, do slides and some good carving.

Thanks for anyone that replies !

Just remember that the longer the ski the faster you will go while having a shorter ski will allow for more control.

Where are you going skiing at? I was gonna go up this weekend (boarding) but glad i didnt as i would still be there right now. They got over 4 feet at some of the resorts, at leat 1 person got killed in an avalanche over the weekend.

i guess medium lenth wud be good for me then, i like to do control because i need precision and control to ski up the sides of ski runs (fun) and go over moguls etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom