My Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really cool man, I like it.

My only complaint is that the font is not right. Needs to be more blocky!

But I really do like it.

Oh, and one more suggestion, move the text at the top down a bit, it is pressing against the edge and giving a cut off effect.

Trotter said:
Enough with the spam links, guys.

4) No Spamming
Spamming is a broad term. Spamming includes unauthorized advertising, unproductive and useless posting, post-padding, empty posts, referral and associate links, pyramid schemes, etc.

Trotter i'm saddened to hear that you consider our links "spam links".
I will cry myself to sleep tonight. "Spamming is a broad term." I'm disappointed that a fine southern gentleman and a great fellow BF2 player like yourself would take offense to a few links that give people a chance to join a voice communication community. Something that you and I both use. And by the way... Where have you been? I've missed having you in my BF2 squad, chasing me around asking me "squad leader, WHAT DO YOU NEED!!!" God, they just don't make BF2 players like that anymore.

Anyway... If any "broad termed rules have been broken" please except my apologies.

AND GET YOUR BUTT ON TECHONVENT so we can play some BF2!!!

"Slowly put down the ban hammer and step away...."

~On topic... Nice sig... Very good idea... I like it.

HAVOC2k5 said:
4) No Spamming
Spamming is a broad term. Spamming includes unauthorized advertising, unproductive and useless posting, post-padding, empty posts, referral and associate links, pyramid schemes, etc.

Trotter i'm saddened to hear that you consider our links "spam links".
I will cry myself to sleep tonight. "Spamming is a broad term." I'm disappointed that a fine southern gentleman and a great fellow BF2 player like yourself would take offense to a few links that give people a chance to join a voice communication community. Something that you and I both use. And by the way... Where have you been? I've missed having you in my BF2 squad, chasing me around asking me "squad leader, WHAT DO YOU NEED!!!" God, they just don't make BF2 players like that anymore.

Anyway... If any "broad termed rules have been broken" please except my apologies.

AND GET YOUR BUTT ON TECHONVENT so we can play some BF2!!!

"Slowly put down the ban hammer and step away...."

~On topic... Nice sig... Very good idea... I like it.

FireFox said:
When do I ever go on either side of the fine line?

There are two sides....

There is the "omg....I'm a perfect little admin *** kissing faggot that everyone hates because I'm perfect..I even have a 'I heart admins' bumper sticker".

And then there is the "omg..wtf...i d0n't c@re if i get f***ing banned for telling some emo ***** off...anyway, i think i'm going to go spam the forums now...**** off everyone that i possibly can...and then tell all the newbies that they should flip the lil red switch on the back of their power supply a few times while it's running and that that'll fix windows"

I definitely don't cross either side of that fine line very often.

I've only ever gotten "yelled" at by a mod twice since I've been a member here. One time was for a sig violation back when the sig rules were first being enforced (I didn't change my sig fast enough), and the second was about a month and a half ago when I suggested to someone that he should go slit his wrists. :p I've had my fair share of PMs filled with bundles and bundles of little packets of hate. Those always give me a good warm, fuzzy feeling inside when I know that some of my opinions **** some people off.

Not to mention I haven't been banned yet...so, that means that I do balance that fine line. Now, with that out of the way....

Honestly, I don't even see why ToV is even "affiliated" with T-F in the first place. All people do is talk about on here every chance that they get, and they have their own forums. Oh, lets not forget that they don't even have a link linking back to T-F anywheres on their website.

And then on top of all that you say...

I'm disappointed that a fine southern gentleman and a great fellow BF2 player like yourself would take offense to a few links that give people a chance to join a voice communication community.

Ok, a voice communication thing but yet there you guys are posting links to the forums. It's like you're blackmailing the mods here by saying "hey, you use it too! let us do what we want on here or we ban you...yea, we ban you good!".

Now, don't get me wrong -- my loyalty lies with neither the mods nor anyone else. My loyalty is my own. I don't side with anyone all of the time as people are never right all of the time.

Anyway, I could keep ranting, but I'm hungry and I'm going to go get some food.

So, in summary, I'm just waiting for a admin to step in and say "that's enough".

Before I go get food though...I gotta go validate my registration on those forums that you guys "legally" spammed the link to. :p

BTW, Nubius, I'm loving your new sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom