My Inlaws computer gots Virus problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a little faster but still can't upgrade to sp2 or updates and w/out that I can't get AVG or some other things to install. It has to have a working anti-virus as you know yourself.

I hate to say this but you may be better off reinstalling XP. Completely update it and start over.

Not many there and looks like $70 to get one. Any other way to get SP2 and updates and AVG or other AV to install? Regrun found a catchme and the tdsserv. I said remove it see if that helps.

Thanks for the help.

I dled Avast AV and it installed. It found alot of things but it couldn't move all to chest/quar There is alot wrong in that kkkfkhgh whatever folder I deleted a lot of it but some won't delete. Another prob is Sys Vol Info folder. How do I gain access to it? Avast found 3 prob files in there but won't move to chest. Remember this is XP Home not Pro so no restore.

Ok this is what Avast found. It's a big list. Do you see anything suspicious? It's in word so if you PM me an email I'll send it to you. These are print screen shots it wouldn't copy. I figured out how to get into Sys Vol Info folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom