MW2 Riot shield Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said there was fun in it, but i just dont like spending time going through levels all the time, its pointless, id prefer to just work on all the challanges rather than work on my level........

But it's not pointless. That is the exact point of the game, to level up...is it not? And in the process you get better gear and unlocks and you use those, you switch through guns and get more unlocks, and complete the challenges. There's a reason why it takes so long, and the MP has great replay-ability. I can understand using something to your advantage to gain levels...but 50,000 points in one game? Something not right there.

To me this is just cheating. Just because it's not against the rules doesn't mean it's not cheating.

well its just a boost any way lol, plus u can only do it at lvl 51, you need one man army so u can switch between riot shield and a lmg....

lol well had like 20 adds so its going well, more the better.....
Two classes prefered

Rapidfire / Akimbo P90
Bling
Light weight
One man Army

Riot shield
Light weight
One man Army

This is the reason why you would get a level 55 10th prestige people who sucked. They would go in cage match and do challenges to level up fast.

IMO if you do this this means that the multiplayer is to hard for you so you have to take the easy way out to get to level 75...

Gonna have a lot of level 75's who suck now.

Well...they are right. There is no reason to have to "boost" your level up, no matter if you just want the "challenges" or not....Because sooner or later the higher ranks/levels will be nothing but people who have the skill of a new player pretty much.

Anyway it goes, I'm sure they will find out, fix it, then reset the ranks of all the players that done it.

Let me make this perfectly clear.

Any attack to a member about anything, be it lack of knowledge of a VIDEO GAME or anything otherwise will NOT be tolerated. It is a freaking VIDEO GAME. It is not life or death, it is not important in the grand scheme of life. It is for ENTERTAINMENT.

If i see another remark of that kind, the person making the remark will find themselves with either a short term or permanent vacation from the site. I dont give a flying rat carcass if someone makes a comment when they have no clue about the game. It is completely within their right to share their opinion just as it is the right of the person to not share that opinion and DISCUSS such matters. But under no circumstance will anyone EVER be allowed to flame, attack or talk down to another member over such things.

The rules are in place and they will be upheld. That is the final word on that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom