Muse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
Any big Muse fans here? I think they're pretty good.

They seem pretty hyped up though - whether they be overhyped or fairly-hyped, I'm not sure, I haven't been entrenched in music culture all too much - but I definitely like their sound a lot. They seem to be the biggest thing to come out of the UK in a while. Radiohead is really good too.

But yeah, I just brought this up because I somehow found myself on Muse's MySpace page and by complete accident listened to a live version of Knight's of Cydonia (they originally had the studio version up) and I was really, really impressed - after 3:33, when the crowd starts chanting, it's sounds really epic.

all I've heard from this is Knight's of Cydonia (GHIII), that is a good song though, plays great on AudioSurf

Knights of Cydonia is kind of like their staple hit. They are really good but their sound differs a good bit between albums. I was a little surprised by it when i first got into them. One of my favorite songs by them right now is Hysteria.

i saw them at wembley in june 07 and its the best live show i've been to (note the dvd/cd of the wembley shows was released yesterday in the uk)

took me ages to get into them but now i love em

Their older stuff is better than their newer, imo.

Songs I like are new born and bliss.

Same, and same. I saw them live last year and it was pretty awesome. I'm kind of tired of them at the moment, but I'm sure it will soon wear off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom